- 1.500 gr. mussels with shell, washed
- 40 gr. olive oil
- 50 gr. chopped onion
- 100 gr. white dry wine
- ½ chopped parsley
- Ground Black pepper
- Clean (by scratching) and wash the mussels with plenty of cold water and you dry them.
- Inside a pot, you put the chopped onion to be lightly sotted with the olive oil and subsequently you add the white wine.
- Increase heat and add the mussels, the chopped parsley and the ground pepper.
- Cover the pot with lid and let it steem for 5 minutes.
- As soon as all mussels are open you put them in a platter and sprinkle with the broth.
The mussels that will not open must be thrown away and not be eaten